Everleigh is ideally positioned in Brisbane’s fastest growing south-west corridor, neighbouring Logan and Springfield.
With so much on your doorstep you are spoilt for choice at Everleigh. Everything from the school to the neighbourhood centre, community health centre and regional parks.
Stage 1 of the brand new Everleigh Parklands in now open. With BBQ, shelters, tables and seating, playground, events lawn and planned community activities, there's something for all the family to enjoy at Everleigh. You can find the park on Everleigh Drive, off Teviot Road, at Greenbank.
More than 25% of the 481 hectare site will be dedicated to open space. That means…
Life at Everleigh is all about connecting with people. Our community program is already underway with a dedicated Community Engagement Manager who will work alongside residents to help build the kind of community you’ll love to be a part of.
We look forward to growing with you and being part of the local community for years to come.
This booming area boasts 10 schools within a 16-kilometre radius including private and public schools for primary & secondary students. A state primary school is also proposed, to help meet the needs of Everleigh as it grows.
• Greenbank State School (4.3km)
• Park Ridge State High School (8km)
• Parklands Christian College (8km)
• Saint Philomena High School (12.8km)
• Emmanus College Jimboomba (14km)
• Springfield Lakes State School (14km)
Choice is a wonderful thing and you are surrounded by it when it comes to shopping options at Everleigh.
• Greenbank Shopping Centre (300m)
• Park Ridge Town Centre (9.4km)
• Grand Plaza (11.2km)
• Jimboomba Junction Shopping Centre (12.2km)
• Orion Springfield Shopping Centre (14.6km)
• Logan Central Plaza (21.8km)